Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Finished Projects

Well, after lots of prayin' and rippin' the quilt is finished.  I let it and my nerves rest for about three days, then went back to work after I got prayed up.  It's finished.  I have come to the conclusion that I need more practice at this long arm quilting thing.  I am determined to at least get better at it. I got the binding finished on Monday and here it is.

This week I have been working on some things to take to the gallery on Saturday.  This is Sadie, my little pioneer doll. She will sell for $35.00.  E-mail to purchase.

And some painted books that can be hung on the wall with a ribbon or used as a shelf sitter.  These sell for $8.00 each.  E-mail to purchase.


~~~Hope everyone has a beautiful day! Thanks for checking out my blog!

God Bless!
~~Pat~~

No comments:

Post a Comment