Saturday, April 2, 2011

April Showers

April already.  I cannot believe how fast the months go by.
Last weekend I did a show in Roanoke, but the turnout wasn't great and profits were low.  I can relate!  Folks have a hard time just buying groceries and gas these days.  Crafts are not a neccessity for most. 
Artisan sales under the Pavilion in Floyd start in May.  Hopefully, we will be blessed with good sales there.  It will be nice to see everyone again after our winter break.
I stopped in at the St. Pierre Gallery this morning and things look so good.  Friends tell me that foot traffic is picking up and more people are coming in.  That's very good news!
If you get a chance to visit the gallery, I know you will enjoy it.

Blessings to all,
~Pat~

1 comment:

  1. Love your teddy bear quilt! We hope to be at market in Floyd as well:] Will love seeing you and all your new designs. Liz FMF

    ReplyDelete