Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Back Again!

After a January break, I'm back to blogging and enjoying a pretty busy schedule.  I am inspired to work on spring projects.  I know we are in for a little more cold temperatures, but it's really nice to think about the warmth of springtime.  It's on it's way!

I am proud to announce that I have opened a booth at Blue Ridge Marketplace and Antiques located just north of Rocky Mount on route 220.  My daughter in law, Olivia, manages there and I am so excited to be one of their vendors.  When you drop by, check out my booth # 33.  Pictures later when I get decorated.

Here are some projects I have been working on for the last couple weeks.



Decoupaged Eggs- These are decoupaged with old hymnal pages and embellished with one of my handmade shabby  flowers.





My hand made conversation hearts. You can find the tutorial on a past blog of mine.



I am very proud of this vintage mason jar lamp.   The shade is covered with muslin and embellished with shabby chic flowers and bead trim.

I hope everyone is having a blessed new year.  I know that God is going to bless 2014 with many miracles and much happiness.

Thanks for dropping in and be blessed,
Pat

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back...Your eggs and lampshade are just beautiful...sending prayers and good wishes for a wonderful prosperous New Year...Hugs lil raggedy Angie

    ReplyDelete