Tuesday, August 16, 2016

It's that time of the year again!

It's the time of year when Christmas is on the mind and the inventory needs pumping up for the craft shows.  I rarely do spring and summer shows, but the end of the year is very busy with shows and open house.  Since most of my sales are made with Christmas decoration and ornaments, I need to start NOW!
So.  Around my house it's just about Christmas all year long.
Here are some of the projects I am getting into.


These little hats are made from recycled toilet paper tubes and cereal boxes.  I just love decorating them in different and interesting ways!






 Working on some spoon ornaments as well.


 The little pigs and frogs are made from recycled light bulbs.  Just part of my menagerie.


I'm also working on team spirit spoons and light bulbs.


Team Buntings!


And lovely name buntings.  I charge $2 per letter.  These are hand painted letters on burlap bunting.


Hope you have enjoyed my little update.
Have a blessed and happy day!
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment