Saturday, July 22, 2017

Plumping up the Inventory

I've been continually working on Christmas inventory for the fall and winter craft shows that I will be doing this year.

I designated the month of June for painting my recycled spoon ornaments and wound up painting around 200-250 of these little gems.  Here are some of the new ones that have been added this year.






This month (July) I decided to work on recycled light bulb ornaments.  These are great sellers for me. I personalize all ornaments if the customer prefers. Both the spoons and the light bulbs can be personalized with names and dates on the back.  










All these ornaments are hand made by me in my Virginia mountain home.  The spoons and the light bulbs will all sell for $6. Message me if you're interested.
Next month will be wooden ornament month.  Soon I will post craft show dates as well.

Blessings to all, 
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment